Beamformer time course

Marie Smith marie at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Mon May 22 17:18:55 CEST 2006

Hi

I have been trying out the various methods as discussed and have come
across a problem.

When I select cfg.singletrials = 'yes'  I get a number of error
messages saying
error('this option contains a bug, and is therefore not supported at
the moment');

I am using the toolbox  fieldtrip-20060516.

I noticed however, if I select cfg.rawtrials = 'yes' the function
will run.

Can you help.

Marie