query on coherence source analysis

Muthuraman Muthuraman muthuraman10 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 29 16:00:52 CEST 2006

Hello

Thanks for the suggestions

i have been trying to use the freqanalysis_mtmwelch which you have send to
me in the previous mail
i get a error when using this program
i have attached all the statements in this mail
please go through and tell me is there a problem in the specifications

cfg=[];
cfg.output='powandcsd';
cfg.method='mtmwelch';
cfg.foi=1:2:30;
numfoi = length(cfg.foi);
cfg.taper='hanning';
cfg.t_ftimwin=zeros(1,numfoi);
cfg.t_ftimwin(:)=0.5;
cfg.channel=channelselection({'EEG' 'EMG2'},data.label);
cfg.channelcmb={'EEG' 'EMG2'};
freq=freqanalysis(cfg,data);

??? Error using ==> freqanalysis_mtmwelch
unexpected dimord

Error in ==> freqanalysis at 187
[freq] = feval(sprintf('freqanalysis_%s',lower(cfg.method)), cfg, data);