eeg reref

Giosue Baggio giosue.baggio at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Sun May 28 19:31:22 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am working on some EEG data recorded using a left mastoid reference. I need to compute a linked mastoid reference using the additional TP10 channel. So I have added in my preprocessing settings file the following:

cfg.reref         = 'yes';
cfg.refchannel    = 'TP10';

Does this really compute a linked mastoid reference? My doubts derive from the fact that in the final multiplots TP10 looks suspiciously flat or better empty. I wonder whether the above cfg settings just replaced my original TP10 with zeroes instead of computing the linkedm reference...

Thanks.

Giosue'.