multiplotTFR for 128 channel Neuroscan EEG data ???

Wed May 24 20:57:21 CEST 2006

Hi Carina

Are you sure that the biosemi 128ch layout corresponds with your
electrode layout? Open the layout file in a tetx editor and look at
http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?
id=fieldtrip:documentation:frequently_asked_questions#what_is_the_format
_of_the_layout_file_which_is_used_for_plotting

I suggest that you try the elec1010.lay or elec1005.lay, or even
better, that you construct your own layout file corresponding with
your own electrode locations.

Robert