multiplotTFR for 128 channel Neuroscan EEG data ???

Carina Graversen cgra05 at HST.AUC.DK
Wed May 24 12:29:44 CEST 2006

Hi.

I'm trying to use the Fieldtrip program to create a wavelet plot of my EEG
data.

I have used it previously for 64 channel recordings, but now I'm working
with 128 channels of data, which is causing me some problems. The only thing
I have changed is the command:
cfg8.layout    = 'biosemi128.lay';

But now the figure only outputs a grey page with no Time-Frequency
distributions at all.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong - below is a complete list of all
the commands I use  :o).

Best Regards,
Carina Graversen

% *************************************************************************
% EVENTRELATEDAVERAGING
% *************************************************************************
cfg1 = [];                                                     % empty
configuration
cfg1.datafile                      = 'test128.eeg';            % 128 channel
Neuroscan eeg file
cfg1.headerfile                    = 'test128.eeg';
cfg1.channel                       = 'all';

dataFIC = preprocessing(cfg1);                                 % Preprocess!

cfg2 = [];                                                     % empty
configuration

avgFIC = timelockanalysis(cfg2, dataFIC);

% %
% % WAVELET
% %
cfg7 = [];