clusterrandomization

Vladimir Litvak litvak at TECHUNIX.TECHNION.AC.IL
Thu May 11 19:38:24 CEST 2006

clusrand.posclusters and clusrand.negclusters contain all the clusters
found, not just the significant ones.

Vladimir

-----Original Message-----
From: FieldTrip discussion list [mailto:FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL] On Behalf
Of Olga Sysoeva
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:30 PM
To: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: [FIELDTRIP] clusterrandomization

Thank you very much for the help.

I continue my succes with Clasterrandomization analysis on within-subject
disign.
I applied clasterrandomization to compare two condition. I mostly use the
settings
from the tutorial (both cfg.alphathres =0.05 and cfg.alpha=0.05) and got
positive and negative clusters
 (both clusrand.posclusters and clusrand.negclusters not empty). But when I
look for the pval for neg cluster
(which is only one, size 8) it appeared to be 0.51. It is bigger than our
threshold (0.05). Why it is mark as
significant cluster than (clusrand.negclusterlabelmat =1 for 8 elements)?
Could somebody comment on it?

 Best Regards,
Olga.