ANT Young Scientist Award

Maarten van de Velde mvelde at ANT-NEURO.COM
Tue May 9 12:43:45 CEST 2006

Announcement

It is now ten years ago that ANT was established as a spin-off company
at the campus of Twente University in Enschede, Netherlands. Starting
with the 'Advanced Source Analysis' (ASA) software for
magnetoencephalography as an outcome of four years of PhD work, ANT has
in the decade of its existence become a major supplier for
neurodiagnostics and cognitive neuroscience. It has communications with
hundreds of users world-wide and is involved in numerous
research/development and collaboration projects.

We are perfectly aware of the fact that our success is for a great deal
based on people who believe in our strength and competence (our
customers). We therefore have taken this anniversary as an opportunity
to announce the

*ANT Young Scientist Award
for exceptional advances in EEG/MEG research*

We hope that with this award we can stimulate young scientists in the
cognitive neuroscience field and want to show our commitment to
innovation in neuroscience and clinical brain research. We strongly
encourage you to apply - the first prize is 10,000 EURO! An
international, independent committee is going to evaluate your work in a
most objective way.

You will find more related information on our web site:

  http://www.ant-neuro.com/youngscientistaward

The ANT Young Scientist Award is open to every researcher below 37 years
of age.
Please feel free to circulate this mail to any researcher who you think
is eligible .

We will most probably extended the submission period with one month
(currently until May 31, 2006).

Best regards,
Maarten van de Velde