and clusterrandomization

Eric Maris maris at NICI.RU.NL
Fri May 26 15:35:45 CEST 2006

Dear Olga,

But the problems is still in my clusterrandomization.
Could the fact that the order of the channel in the file (C_vc11.label) is
not the same as in the C_vc11.elec.label influences the result of
clusterrandomization (I do not have my neigbouring channel file)?

That should not matter. However, the labels in your data structure (.label
in the output of timelockgrandaverage) should exactly match the labels in
the elec-structure. If that is OK, then something might have gone wrong with
the combination of the data of the different subjects. Do they all have the
same elec-structure? If the same physical channel has different labels for
different subjects, then this may create inconsistencies between EEGlab and
Fieldtrip. For Fieldtrip, channels that have the same label are assumed to
be physically identical, even if they are in different positions in the data
structure. This is only a guess, of course.

kind regards,

Eric Maris

Best Regards,
Olga.