Problem using .eeg-files

Mon Mar 13 20:45:46 CET 2006

Hi Carina,

What kind of file is the *.eeg that you mention? Is it Neuroscan or
EEProbe? Both should be supported, however, today I did notice a bug
in code for neuroscan *.eeg files.

Regarding the configuration. The "xxx.ds" directory is special for
CTF MEG data, and contains a whole bunch of files (e.g. a seperate
header and data file, and other files containing the marker events).
If you want to run the tutorial, you should download the demo data
from teh ftp server.

In your case you should not make a xxx.ds directopry, but instead
specify
   cfg.datafile = 'Ken_data.eeg'
   cfg.headerfile = 'Ken_data.eeg'
since the data and header information are both in the same file.
Furthermore, the
   cfg3.trialdef.includeTrigger = 3;
   cfg3.trialdef.excludeConditions = {'BAD'};
are also specific for CTF. You should read eth help of DEFINETRIAL,
specifically the
   cfg.trialdef.eventtype = '?'
will be of interest (since it shows you what you can actually use).

best
Robert