read_ctf_mri

Tom Holroyd (NIH/NIMH) [E] tomh at KURAGE.NIMH.NIH.GOV
Mon Mar 13 16:42:43 CET 2006

Is it a newer format .mri file?  They can have a variable length.  If you look in the File menu there's a place where you can re-save it as a v2 format file which is flat.

--
Tom Holroyd, Ph.D.
"If you have to ask, I'm not telling you."