LORETA to Fieldtrip

arno arno at SALK.EDU
Tue Mar 28 12:05:43 CEST 2006

> Spatial clustering in FT requires that you specify the shape of the 3D
> array correctly. The best way of knowing that it is correct is by
> plotting it in FT. FT sourceplotting also has options for combining
> anatomy+functional+statistics in one display (using
> grey+color+tranparency).
>
> Why not ask around whether someone has read it into Matlab before. I
> suspect that there is a mailing list, or you can ask Roberto
> Pasqual-Marqui directly.
I do have a function to read LORETA results under Matlab and overlay
them onto a custom MRI file (normalized to the MNI brain using SPM2 for
example; MRI files can be read with the fieldtrip function
read_fcdc_mri). The attached file LORETAtalairach.xyz is part of the
LORETA distribution and contain the MNI coordinates of the LORETA voxels.

Arno