new user questions

Brian Roach Brian.Roach at YALE.EDU
Thu Mar 16 18:57:51 CET 2006

Hi,

I am very new to Fieldtrip, and I have a pretty basic question about
tutorials, it seems like I need to have a .ds file that contains my
data.  I am able to load .cnt and brain vision analyzer data successfully
with their related functions, but how do I then assign that data to a .ds
file?  If there is documentation for this that I have missed, please point
me to it.

Also - what kind of interpolation would the topoPlot function use for EEG
data (spherical or based on a 3-d head model)?

Thank you!

Brian