clusrand: 19 channels 0 minnbchan

Eric Maris maris at NICI.RU.NL
Sat Jun 3 18:53:19 CEST 2006

Dear Olga,

Does it make sense to make clusterrandomization if I put "0" in the min
number of neibouring channels if I have only 19 of them (10-20 system)?
As I understand in this case just the time is considered when clustering.
How many consequent time point is requiered to build a cluster?

Yes, it makes sense. The cfg.minnbchan-field is a way to suppress the
tendency of the cluster-growing algorithm to connect everything with
everything, even on the basis of noise. The FA-rate is not affect by the
value of cfg.minnbchan.

greetings,

Eric Maris