SV: [FIELDTRIP] multiplotTFR for 128 channel Neuroscan EEG data ???

Carina Graversen cgra05 at HST.AUC.DK
Thu Jun 1 12:34:31 CEST 2006

Hi Ingrid,

OH - sorry, I didn't notice the question had already been asked on the
webpage.

However, I still couldn't find the answer on how to create the values for
column 2 and 3, since it says at the webpage "The 2nd and 3rd are the
X-position and Y-position". However, when I generate the layout file from
Neuroscan I get some values for the X and Y coordinates, that are very
different from yours, and the plot ends up in a big mess (see the attached
file).

So I was wondering if you have any idea of how to generate the X- and
Y-positions from Neuroscan ???
(I have attached the generated layout-file from Neuroscan, in case that
helps you. This one is named test128_neuroscan.lay)

We were also wondering about the figure you e-mailed from our data, all
channels appeared to be blue with a green cone (and then some frequency
contributions in some channels). Is it because of some settings not edited
correct, because we would have expected something like in the
documentation - like figure 2 at the "Time-frequency Analysis Using
Multitapers and Wavelets" page.

>>From the test128_neuroscan.lay I tried to create the layout file
test128_fieldtrip.lay, and got the plot shown in figure
test128_fieldtrip.png

Best regards,
Carina Graversen