Missing minimumnormestimate etc

Fri Jun 23 15:28:03 CEST 2006

Dear Mikhail

My loreta implementation still has some problems and is not 100%
correct. I first want to fix it before I release it. If you know how
to work with KEY-LORETA (the software from Pasqual Marqui) and could
compare the two implementations, you could get a pre-release version
and help fix the bugs.

Robert