Missing minimumnormestimate etc

Thu Jun 22 09:31:10 CEST 2006

Dear Stefan,

The SOURCEANALYSIS function is used as wrapper for various
distributed or scanning inverse approaches, and DIPOLEFITTING is used
for underdetermined model fitting to the data. The only underlying
functions for SOURCEANALYSIS that are released on the ftp server are
the lcmv and the dics beamformer methods. The functions that you
refer to are implemented in our in-house version of FieldTrip but
have not been tested thouroughly. I can give you a pre-release if you
are willing to aid in the testing of those functions.

best regards,
Robert