query on coherence analysis

Jan Mathijs Schoffelen Jan.Schoffelen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Jun 21 12:32:15 CEST 2006

Dear Muthuraman,

Please find attached a script and a figure.
I compared the 'mtmfft' with 'mtmwelch', and the results look very similar.
I did not test the 'mtmconvol' method, since this function is called when
you specify 'mtmwelch'. I guess you have to check your configuration in that
respect. I would say that the code is doing what it should do.
Please make sure that you use the latest fieldtrip-version.

Yours,

Jan-Mathijs

-----Original Message-----
From: Muthuraman Muthuraman [mailto:muthuraman10 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:05 AM
To: Jan.Schoffelen at fcdonders.ru.nl
Subject: RE: [FIELDTRIP] query on coherence analysis

Hello Jan

Thanks for the suggestions

I have tried 'mtmconvol' and also plotting using singleplotTFR
the figure looks totally blue
i have attached the figure with this mail for the same channel combination
Figure-mtmconvol

and also i have uploaded two files
one is the CNT file of a patient
and the other file is data structure after preprocessing and changing the
channel label

If u have any different results from the data
please let me know
my aim is to do the coherence analysis followed by the source analysis using

'DICS'

the other question i have asked in the previous mail
i would like to do the source analysis
and the values specified in for ex:elec1010
it has four values and the channel label
the first three values are x,y,z position values
what is the fourth value?

thanking you
with regards
muthu