Source anaylsis

Juan Civeira jciveira at UNAV.ES
Tue Jul 25 14:22:36 CEST 2006

I have the same problem and I do not know how to fix it, even though I
tried your solution with cfg.channelcmb.

My case is : i have a set of 82 electrodes, I make freqanalysis with
cfg.channelcmb = channelcombination({'all' 'all'},data.label);  thus I
get

freq =

         label: {82x1 cell}
        dimord: 'chan_freq'
          freq: [14 14.4000 14.8000 15.2000 15.6000 16 16.4000 16.8000
17.2000 17.6000 18]
     powspctrm: [82x11 double]
      labelcmb: {3321x2 cell}
     crsspctrm: [3321x11 double]
           cfg: [1x1 struct]

When I make sourceanalysis with a dipole as a reference and I have no
problems but when I want to use a channel as a reference I always have
the same error:
The cross-spectral-density matrix is not complete.

Can you help me?

Best regards
Juan

Robert Oostenveld <r.oostenveld at FCDONDERS.RU.NL> ha escrito: