DICS

Muthuraman Muthuraman muthuraman10 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 13 13:11:35 CEST 2006

Hello

Thankyou for the suggestions
I have dowloaded the latest version now and i am working with it
i have created the own elec file which is "elec1" and these are the steps i
follow
please go through it and reply me, why is the error

-First i calculate the coherence using the freqanalysis and freqdescriptives
which works perfectly
-Second i calculate the Grid using Prepare_leadfield

vol   = [];
vol.r = 12 * [0.88 0.92 1.00];
vol.c = [1 1/80 1];
vol.o = [0 0 0];
>>cfg1            = [];
cfg1.elec       = elec1;
cfg1.vol        = vol;
cfg1.resolution = 2;
grid = prepare_leadfield(cfg1);

which also works i get the output for the Grid

-Third I want use the source analysis for the DICS

cfg.method='dics';
cfg.grid=grid;
cfg.elecfile=elec1;
cfg.vol=vol;
[source]=sourceanalysis(cfg,freqmtmfft);
using headmodel specified in the configuration
??? Error using ==> fprintf
Function is not defined for 'struct' inputs.

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20060712\private\prepare_vol_sens at 310
  fprintf('reading electrodes from file %s\n', cfg.elecfile);

Error in ==> sourceanalysis at 574
[vol, sens, cfg] = prepare_vol_sens(cfg, data);

-I also tried grid using the freqmtmfft-which as the results for the
freqanalysis
vol   = [];
vol.r = 12 * [0.88 0.92 1.00];
vol.c = [1 1/80 1];
vol.o = [0 0 0];
>>cfg1            = [];
cfg1.elec       = elec1;
cfg1.vol        = vol;
cfg1.resolution = 2;
grid = prepare_leadfield(cfg1,freqmtmfft);

I get error

using headmodel specified in the configuration
using electrodes specified in the configuration
??? Error using ==> delaunayn
Not enough unique points to do tessellation.

Error in ==> delaunay at 49
    tri = delaunayn([x(:) y(:)]);

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20060712\private\prepare_vol_sens at 330
  elec.tri   = delaunay(elec.prj(:,1), elec.prj(:,2));

Error in ==> prepare_leadfield at 179
[vol, sens, cfg] = prepare_vol_sens(cfg, data);

Thanking you

with regards
Muthuraman.