DICS

Muthuraman Muthuraman muthuraman10 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 11 16:59:58 CEST 2006

Hello

Thanks for the suggestion to use the jackknife variance estimate it works
thanks a lot

To use the DICS method

We have a 64 channel EEG measurement from (Neuroscan) and 4 EMG channels
recording
and also we have the 64 channel measurement in FRMI

the electrode locations we have it in a file with 3 columns x,y,z for each
electrode
using the polhemus sensors but our own software

In the Source analysis
Cfg.method='DICS';
but Cfg.xgrid, ygrid and zgrid
the grid values are the sensor location values

or it should be the
cfg.grid.pos-where i can give in the 3 values [x y z] for each electrode

I am a starter in the source analysis in combining EEG-FMRI
please let me know

with regards
muthuraman.