problem with text in topoplot and triplot

Denise van Barneveld d.vanbarneveld at STUDENT.SCIENCE.RU.NL
Thu Jul 6 16:58:40 CEST 2006

Dear all,

since I started using the new version of Matlab (R2006a) on a mac, I
have this problem with text in the figures which I generate with
topoplot.m and triplot.m. The upper half of the text lines (title,
colorbar, electrodes, etc) is not visible (see attached figure).
Does anyone have this problem too? Especially people who are using
this new version on a pc. And does anyone perhaps has a solution for
this problem? I am currently looking in the code, if I can find where
it goes wrong, but I wonder whether it is a problem only with the new
version, or only at a mac, or only at my computer.

Best regards,
Denise van Barneveld