query on loading CNT files

Wed Jan 18 21:20:37 CET 2006

Dear Muthuraman

All analyses start by calling the PREPROCESSING function, which reads
the data segments of interest into memory. Prior to that, you should
call DEFINETRIAL to determine the data segments of interest (usually
based on the triggers present in the datafile). Please see the help
of those two functions (type "help function_name" on the matlab
command line) or look at http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/
reference.html

best regards
Robert

On 18-jan-2006, at 11:44, Muthuraman Muthuraman wrote:

> hello
>
> I would like to use fieldtrip to analyse EEG recordings
> how to load CNT files which contains the data
> how can i load the data and do the analysis
>

> with regards
> muthuraman

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
Radboud University Nijmegen
phone: +31-24-3619695
http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/