query on loading CNT files

Muthuraman Muthuraman muthuraman10 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 24 11:46:57 CET 2006

hello

I am beginner with field trip
as in the previous mail i have asked about the query on loading CNT files
and according to the reply i need to call the function DEFINETRAIL
in the function DEFINETRAIL i have to use the READ_FCDC_EVENT to find the
events in the data
which gave warnings

i have attached in the mail what were exactly the steps carried out for the
EEG analysis

'pd_mof_tr0_o_0307.cnt' is the file which contains the data

 >>headerfile='pd_mof_tr0_o_0307.cnt';
>>[hdr] = read_fcdc_header(headerfile);
>>hdr

hdr =

             Fs: 1000
         nChans: 64
       nSamples: 172040
    nSamplesPre: 0
        nTrials: 1
          label: {1x64 cell}

>>datafile='pd_mof_tr0_o_0307.cnt';begsample=1;endsample=172;chanindx=64;continuous=1;
>>[dat] = read_fcdc_data(datafile, hdr, begsample, endsample, chanindx,
>>continuous);
done
>>filename='pd_mof_tr0_o_0307.cnt';
>>[event] = read_fcdc_event(filename)
Warning: handling of event structure has not been fully tested for Neuroscan
*.cnt files
>In C:\muthu\work\fieldtrip-20060118\read_fcdc_event.m at line 414
done
Warning: no events found in pd_mof_tr0_o_0307.cnt
>In C:\muthu\work\fieldtrip-20060118\read_fcdc_event.m at line 620

event =

     []

Thanking you
with regards