read_fcdc_event

Wed Feb 22 10:23:11 CET 2006

Dear Kambiz,

I was away for a few days, otherwise I would have pointed this out to
you and JM before: I recently got a patch from Tom Holroyd which
exactly fixes this problem in the low level trigger reading code.

I have applied the patch to the inhouse version, however, the ftp
version of fieldtrip is currently slightly lagging behind. I hope to
have the ftp version up to date again by the end of the week. Please
find attached an updated read_fcdc_event an a read_ctf_trigger (which
goes into the private subdir). These should return the trigger
information for your new electronics.

best regards,
Robert

PS could you perhaps send me a dataset with the new trigger channels?
I have not been able to test the code since I was not able to test
the code since we don't have the new eelctronics. If you would not
mind, please put it on ftp://ftp.fcdonders.nl/pub/incoming and/or
send me a direct mail.