query on channel arrangement

Muthuraman Muthuraman muthuraman10 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 23 11:32:13 CET 2006

hello

Thanks Jan

We have the data for EEG taken with 64-channel(Neuroscan) arrangement
and i need to specify channel arrangement
when i want to calculate the coherence between EEG and EMG

so for example : in real data

FPZ- 45 -in the EEG channel arrangement
AF7-41 -in the EEG channel arrangement

M1-29- EMG channel
M2-30-EMG channel
M3-63-EMG channel
M4-64-EMG channel

but when i calculate the coherence i want them in the 64-channel layout
instead of 151 layout

and to change the channels in the coherence plot as
for example-
FPZ-1 -in the coherence plot
AF7-2 -in the coherence plot

M1-52-in the coherence plot
M2-53-in the coherence plot
M3-54-in the coherence plot
M4-55-in the coherence plot

Like this i wanted to change the channel arrangement in the coherence plot
for all the channels
how can i change it, please  can you give me some idea regarding this

with regards
muthu