Bug in multiplotTFR?

Daniel Jokisch Daniel.Jokisch at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Mon Feb 27 18:35:18 CET 2006

Hi,

after analyzing my MEG-data with freqanalysis I wanted to plot the data
with multiplotTFR. It does not work and I get the following error message:

??? Reference to non-existent field 'zparam'.

Error in ==> multiplotTFR at 123
if (strcmp(cfg.zparam,'cohspctrm')) & (~isfield(data, 'labelcmb'))

I have used exactly the same parameters as last time (before the change
in Fieltrip).
When I define zparam in the configuration, I get the following error
message:

??? Error using ==> freqbaseline
unsupported data dimensions, dimord should be "chan_freq_time"

Error in ==> multiplotTFR at 139
  data = freqbaseline(cfg, data);

I guess there is a bug in the new version of multiplotTFR.

Best,
Daniel

--
Daniel Jokisch, PhD
F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging

Phone:  +31 24 36 68294
Fax  :  +31 24 36 10989

http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/