forward models

Sameer Aroon Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Wed Dec 6 17:34:49 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am learning how to use fieldtrip to do DICS (voxel beamforming) on my
data.  To do this, I need leadfield using some forward model.  How do I
calculate the forward model for my setup?  My data is collected using
Elekta Neuromag (102 x 3 channels). Also, I have converted it to .mat
format, have extracted the trials etc and will be passing these files to
fieldtrip functions.

I am sorry that this is not a technical question about fieldtrip, but all
the information on fieldtrip help seems to be about CTF based forward
models and seem to use MRI scans.

Thanks,
Sameer