Reading data with trialfun_general

Michael Wibral wibral at MPIH-FRANKFURT.MPG.DE
Tue Dec 5 11:09:25 CET 2006

Dear Robert,

I used the following lines in my code
%
cfg.trialdef.eventype = 'UPT001';
cfg.trialdef.eventvalue = 3 ; % or 5, or 7
cfg.trialdef.trigger = 3 ; % or 5, or 7
%
should the channel that carries the events really go into
cfg.trialdef.eventvalue ? Then I might indeed be misunderstanding
something.

Best Regards and many thanks,
Michael