Within-subject coherence statististics for virtual sources

Jan Mathijs Schoffelen Jan.Schoffelen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Fri Dec 15 10:09:15 CET 2006

Dear Lorina,

It's a mystery. So when you specify cfg.statistic = 'diff' it does not
crash? It seems as if your computer has a hard time handling things, but
since the error is different each time, I don't think it's a directly
fieldtrip-related problem. I cannot find your data you attached to your
message.

Yours,

Jan-Mathijs

  _____