read in EEProbe cnts

Mon Aug 28 22:27:02 CEST 2006

Hi Dorothea,
>> „ Invalid MEX-file '\\fieldtrip-20060802\private
>> \read_eep_cnt.dll': Unzulässiger Zugriff auf einen
>> Speicherbereich. “   (Unauthorized access to memory)
>>
>> I should add that I am not specifying the begin and end sample of
>> the data.

Some more comments: the read_eep_cnt mex file consists of a small
snippet of c-code that uses a reading function from a c-library from
ANT. Although the c-code for the read_eep_cnt fiunction is open
source and available (see http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~roberto/index.php/
eeprobe/), the low-level functions in the c-library from ANT are not
available. Therefore I cannot fix the functions. Please contact ANT
and tell them to fix the problems with the Matlab support of their
data format and/or to make an open source version of their library
available.

In this case, the problem is probably either related to not
specifying the begin and end sample of the data segment that you want
to read, or is related to imcompatible matlab/mex-file versions. I
suggest that you follow up on Christians suggestions. You could also
try reading the data from begsample 1 to endsample 1 (i.e. one
sample, which should be in the file always).

best
Robert