clusterrandomizationanalysis on coherence data

Lilla Magyari Lilla.Magyari at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Aug 23 13:29:31 CEST 2006

Dear Fieldtrip users and developers,

I would like to evaluate my coherence results with the cluster randomization
statistics in Fieldtrip. My data files consisting of powerspctrm and
cohspctrm fields, as well (the time-frequency analysis of coherence was
calculated with fieldtrip). Therefore, it is not clear for me where or how
can I specify for the clusterrandanalysis function that I am interested in
the statistics of the coherence spectra and not the power spectra. Or do I
have to delete the powspctrm field to make it sure that the
clusterrandanalysis function would work on the coherence?
And in general, is this the right way of the statistical analysis of my
coherence data (which is infact, went through a planar transformation) or
should I use another statistics?

Thanks for any answer and suggestion in advance.

Lilla Magyari