filtering after preprocessing

Lilla Magyari Lilla.Magyari at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Aug 23 13:38:39 CEST 2006

Dear all,

One more question. I did event-related averaging with timelockanalysis on
MEG data in Fieldtrip and later I computed the planar gradient. However, the
results look to be noisy when I plot them. Therefore, I would like to ask if
it is possible to filter my data after preprocessing in Fieldtrip (I haven't
found any function for filtering separately from the preprocessing
function)? Or does filtering work only during preprocessing?

Thanks for answers.
Best regards,
Lilla Magyari