Beamforming

Mikhail Zvyagintsev MZvyagintsev at UKAACHEN.DE
Wed Aug 9 20:14:28 CEST 2006

Hi Juan,
You are absolutely correct. Some functions still are not included in the
current version of Filedtrip. They still need to be tested. I am
personally gonna to be a tester for LORETA approach in Fieldtrip. I will
not encourage you too much - I still did not start to do this, but at
least I promise to do my best. About other routines honestly I don't know.
Regards,
Mikhail.