Reading continuous data files - chanindx error

Mon Apr 24 21:50:59 CEST 2006

type "help artifact_eog" and you will see

% The configuration parameters that you can set are
%   cfg.artfctdef.eog.sgn          = 'EOG'   see CHANNELSELECTION

This specifies the channels (signals) in which the routine searches
for artifacts. See "help channelselection" for the syntax of
specifying channels.

best
Robert