Reading continuous data files - chanindx error

Tom Holroyd tomh at KURAGE.NIMH.NIH.GOV
Sat Apr 22 01:43:24 CEST 2006

> I have triggers on UPPT002 according to DataEditor.

Ah, that's the problem.  If you look in
 	fieldtrip/private/read_ctf_trigger.m
you'll see that it only checks the 001 and STIM channels.  You
could just change the UPPT001 to UPPT002, and it'll work.

There should be a better general solution to this, but I don't
know what it is.  Internally all the stim channels have a type
code, and we could make an array that indexes all the stim
channels that way, instead of the chain of ifs used at present.