Custom layout

Thu Sep 29 09:46:55 CEST 2005

Hi Vladimir,

On 27-sep-2005, at 14:47, Litvak Vladimir wrote:
> I'm working on some data recorded with custom EEG cap (electrodes
> locations in
> two formats attached). Can you please make for me or tell me how to
> make a
> layout file for topoplot functions out of this?

The BESA sfp format is supported by Fieldtrip. You can use
read_fcdc_elec on that file, or in this case, you can specify
cfg.layout='fin.sfp' in the plotting functions. For an optimal
layout, especially for the multiplotXX functions, you probably should
make a *.lay file manually (the layout file specifies the 2D location
and the size of each subplot), but for topoplotXXX the automatic
layout that you get with cfg.layout='fin.sfp' probably will be
sufficient.

best
Robert