Comparing waveforms

Eric Maris maris at NICI.RU.NL
Thu Oct 27 12:33:01 CEST 2005

Hi Vladimir,

You have to do nothing special. A waveforms is just a spatiotemporal datamatrix in which "space" is a point and thus represented by a single row.

Eric
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vladimir Litvak
  To: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
  Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:20 PM
  Subject: [FIELDTRIP] Comparing waveforms

  Dear Robert and Eric,

  What do you think is the best way to compare 1D waveforms in clusterrandanalysis? Should I use the same settings I use for 2D scalpmaps (clustering in time) or something like maximal value would be better? If you think I should use something else please give me the exact settings for it.

  Thanks,

  Vladimir