Neuroscan file close bug (Was: Data concatination)

Tue Oct 11 10:34:52 CEST 2005

Hi Durk,

Thanks for reporting and fixing the problem. I will incorporate your
fix in our copy of the code, it will be in the next daily release.

best,
Robert

On 11-okt-2005, at 10:29, Durk Talsma wrote:

> Okay, just to follow up on my own message: The skeleton code below,
> led to a "Too many files open" error after preprocessing four
> subjects, causing any I/O functions of MATLAB to freeze:
>
> After some debugging, I found that in the file private/
> read_neuroscan_cnt.m the read function returns when headeronly is
> given as an argument, without closing the filehandle first.
>
> Attached is a fix.

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
Radboud University Nijmegen
phone: +31-24-3619695
http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/