importing my own data

Wed Nov 30 17:10:33 CET 2005

Hi Hoi Fei

data.cfg can be empty (i.e. []) in your case. It is used to remember
the configuration details of all steps that you take in FT. Some
functions assume that data.cfg is present and want to copy it over in
their output (e.g. timelock.cfg.previous), therefore it should be
present to be sure. The most recent versions of FT however should
check whether it is present or not, and only attempt to copy it if
persent.

best,
Robert

PS Given that you have biosemi amplifiers, you are probably working
with the BDF format. It would also be nice to implement that natively
in fieldtrip. That should not be too hard, if you would be interested
in taking that approach instead of constructing a data structure,
please contact me directly.