clusterrandanalysis

Christopher Miller CAFJ.Miller at PSY.UMCN.NL
Mon Nov 14 10:55:17 CET 2005

Dear Eric,

I have two questions concerning clusterrandanalysis:

First, I performed a frequency analysis with Brain Vision Analyzer and exported these data into an Excel and SPSS file. How can I import these data into Matlab in order to obtain a format on which I can perform a Cluster-level Randomization Test for a Within Subjects experiment?

Second, I want to compare three conditions, two drug conditions and a placebo condition. In all conditions, a baseline measurement was made before drug intake. I want to take in account these baseline measurements. In a parametric test like MANOVA this is usually done with a covariate or the introduction of an extra factor (time). How can I perform this in clusterrandanalysis?

Thanks in advance,

Christopher Miller, MSc
Unit for Clinical Psychopharmacology and Neuropsychiatry
Department of Psychiatry 974
Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre
PO Box 9101
6500 HB  Nijmegen
The Netherlands
Tel.: + 31 24 3613204