Anatomical names and coordiante system

Tom Holroyd tomh at KURAGE.NIMH.NIH.GOV
Mon May 23 18:04:25 CEST 2005

R. Sreenivasan wrote:
> I wish to study DICS with reference to some antomical location (s) - say
> Fusiform Gyrus Posterior - Right hemisphere. Now, How do I get the
> cooridate system for this location in order to compute DICS?

You could use AFNI to look at your anatomical dataset, and it'll tell you the
coordinates in either original or Talairach space.  If you have a Talairached
anatomical volume, you can display the fusiform using the Talairach Atlas (turn
on atlas colors with a right click), and then you can convert to original
coordinates.  CTF datasets use PRI coordinates.

--
Dr. Tom Holroyd
"A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and