CTF res4 File format

Mon May 23 13:18:18 CEST 2005

Hi Durk,

On 23 May 2005, at 12:41, Talsma D wrote:
> Looking through the matlab code, I traced the coil-error back to a res4
> file read error somewhat earlier:
>
> On line 100, of read_ctf_res4.m, the file pointer is set to position
> 1839, and only a single byte of data is read from this position. As far
> Any comments?

The read_ctf_res4 is legacy code and already has passed through the
hands of multiple people. Personally I don't know all the details of
the file format. Your suggestions make sense from a technical point of
view, and also work fine for our own data. Therefore I will incorporate
your suggestions in the code.

Thanks for the contribution.
Robert

PS this evening the change will be in the daily release version, which
you can get from the ftp server.