importing CTF data

Mon May 9 12:28:13 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas

> Error in ==> read_fcdc_event at 148
>         mrk = readmarkerfile(filename);

The error which is causing the infinite loop seems to be in the
private/readmarkerfile function. I did not write that function myself
(Tom Holroyd gave it to me). We are not using the CTF markerfiles in
Nijmegen, and it would not surprise me that there is an undetected bug
in it. Could you try out the readmarkerfile function itself on the
dataset?

> I installed FieldTrip only 2 weeks ago. So assuming we both have the
> same
> version installed the only difference might to be the matlab version.
> Which
> version are you using?

I am using Matlab 7.01 on Mac OS X and Matlab 7.01 on Linux. Are you
running it on windows? Maybe there is a problem with the different way
in which linux and windows are treating the text files.

Robert