importing CTF data

Ole Jensen ole.jensen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Wed May 4 01:01:48 CEST 2005

Dear Thomas,

First try to have a look at the appendix in of the tutorial 'Event
Related Fields'. There is an example on reading 'continues' data (this
includes AUX files). There is also a definetrial.m example function -
you can use this to check the stimulus channel etc - hopefully this will
help you get going.

Good luck,

Ole

Thomas Thesen wrote:

>Dear Robert and Ole,
>
>I am trying to import data from a 151 channel CTF system into FieldTrip
>format. I tried following the instructions in preprocessing.m and
>definetrial.m but got the error message that the markerfile can't be read. I
>think that importing raw data wasn't covered during the last workshop (which
>was extremely helpful by the way!), so I am not sure if I did the right
>thing at all and probably have overlooked something.
>
>I have put an example dataset here:
>http://www.physiol.ox.ac.uk/~tnt/fieldtrip/
>There is one trigger in this dataset (C1_A1). Would it be possible for you
>to have a look and suggest some Matlab code that will allow me to import the
>data so that I can use it with preprocessing.m, etc?
>
>Thank you very much for your help.
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Thomas

>Thomas Thesen
>University Laboratory of Physiology
>& Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
>University of Oxford
>Oxford, OX1 3PT
>United Kingdom
>
>Phone: +44(0)1865-272 434
>Mobile: +44(0)781-355 6528
>Fax:     +44(0)1865-272 469
>e-mail:  thomas.thesen at physiol.oxford.ac.uk
>http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~tnt/

Ole Jensen
Principal Investigator
F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 HB Nijmegen
The Netherlands

Office  : +31 24 36 10884