No subject

Fri May 20 15:18:00 CEST 2005

Hi Durk,

> Well, I tried a again this morning: Fresh login and restart of matlab,
> but still no luck. Are there any specific path definition requirements
> that I should be aware of? I am running this off a 24/7 NT multi-user
> server. Could that be related to the problem?

But in your mail you mentioned that the problem was with the p-file,
which is not included in the latest FT distrubution any more. If you
installed that distribution, and completely removed the previous
version, how can the p-file problem then still exist? Could you do a
search from within explorer on the file "read_ctf_res4.p"?

What is a "24/7 NT multi-user server"? A computer running windows NT on
which you are logged in remotely? Which version of NT is running on it,
and which Matlab version are you using?

Robert

> Again, thanks for your reply.
>
> Durk

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
Radboud University Nijmegen
phone: +31-24-3619695
http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/