megrealign, head models

Montez, T. t.montez at VUMC.NL
Thu May 12 15:58:53 CEST 2005

Dear Robert,

I can not access the ftp://ftp.fcdonders.nl.
I can access ftp://eegmeg2005@m50-336.azn.nl/ but I do not have permission
to copy things there.

Can you please tell me another place to put the files?
(The average file is just around 6 MB.)

I also tried to define the head model manually by:

cfg.vol.r = 7.5
cfg.vol.o = [0, 0, 5]

and it still does not work, so it seems to not be related to the headmodel
file.

Meanwhile I got errors with the grandaverages functions (applied to the non
aligned files):

??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in ==> timelockgrandaverage at 85
  varargin{i}.avg = varargin{i}.avg(chansel,:);

(It works for a reduced number of subjects.)

And I run out of memory when I have to load 18 subject, so maybe I have to
do the grand average in steps for a higher number of subjects?

Thanks for your help,
Teresa