sourcestatistics

Matsuhashi, Masao (NIH/NINDS) matsuham at NINDS.NIH.GOV
Tue May 10 05:22:42 CEST 2005

Dear Robert,

Thank you for the response.

i)	Great. Freqstatistics and timelockedstatistics are included in 0.9.6
but not sourcestatistics. I am very much looking forward to the ver 1.0!!

ii)	I see. I thought the random re-sampling method requires very large
number of samplings, but it seems not necessarily to be true, then. Thank
you for the idea of concatenating the re-sampled sources. I will try.

iii)	Precomputed leadfield and very low resolution actually shortened the
time pretty much. Thank you. The higher resolution (I want 1 cm pitch) will
be necessary only in limited condition...
The mentat toolbox sounds very nice. We do not have the Matlab compiler in
our system but I'll ask them.

Regards,

Masao