importing CTF data

Thomas Thesen tnt at PHYSIOL.OX.AC.UK
Tue May 3 23:05:47 CEST 2005

Dear Robert and Ole,

I am trying to import data from a 151 channel CTF system into FieldTrip
format. I tried following the instructions in preprocessing.m and
definetrial.m but got the error message that the markerfile can't be read. I
think that importing raw data wasn't covered during the last workshop (which
was extremely helpful by the way!), so I am not sure if I did the right
thing at all and probably have overlooked something.

I have put an example dataset here:
http://www.physiol.ox.ac.uk/~tnt/fieldtrip/
There is one trigger in this dataset (C1_A1). Would it be possible for you
to have a look and suggest some Matlab code that will allow me to import the
data so that I can use it with preprocessing.m, etc?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best wishes,

Thomas

Thomas Thesen
University Laboratory of Physiology
& Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
University of Oxford
Oxford, OX1 3PT
United Kingdom

Phone: +44(0)1865-272 434