Statistical comparison of ERP waveforms

Litvak Vladimir litvak at TECHUNIX.TECHNION.AC.IL
Thu Mar 3 11:59:46 CET 2005

Dear Fieldtrip experts,

I would like to perform statistical comparison between whole ERP waveforms
(rather than just peaks). In my case I need paired ttest. My question is
how should one solve the problem of false positives arising from multiple
comparisons (all the timeframes)? Is far as I understood from the code the
timelocked statistics function of Fieldtrip does not address this issue. I
also looked in EEGLAB and it seems the same. Are there any good solutions
(preferrable already implemented in Matlab)?

Thanks,

Vladimir Litvak