custom topography for topoplotER

Ole Jensen ole.jensen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Sun Jun 26 17:14:54 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for the info. I now understand from your figures that your want
to plot the topography of intracranial EEG data and thats why you do not
want the head drawn. If you try cfg.showlabels = 'yes' you will probably
find that the sensors are correctly placed. In order to suppress the
drawing of the head I suggest you modify private/topoplot.m (which is
used by topoplotER.m). The last part of this function draws the head. If
you make it general with an option (e.g. cfg.headplot = 'yes'/'no') in
topoplot.m we can include it in the toolbox with the documentation in
topoplotER.m and topoplotTFR.m (its probably easier if we update
topoplotER/topoplotTFR here).
I hope this helps you along!
Bests,
Ole